- When: Mondays (runs year round in 6 week sessions) ***SESSION 3 FOR 2023 WILL RUN 4/10/2023- 5/15/2023***
- Time: 7-8 pm
- Cost: $48 Resident (6 weeks); $54.00 Nonresident (6 weeks); $10.00 Drop In Fee
- Ages: 18 and over
- Need minimum of (8) registered participants to hold the program
To register for the program use an existing Community Pass Account or to create one please visit www.fallstwp.com, go to the Parks and Recreation Page, click on the link to "Register for Programs". From there, click on the link to "Capturepoint" and setup an account. Once your account is setup, go to the dropbox and choose the option "2023 Winter Programs". Scroll through, check off the name of the participant and make your payment by credit/debit card (VISA and MasterCard only). Call (215) 949-9000 ext. 221 if you need assistance registering for the program.
Exploring Archery Program
- Who: Shooting Star Archery Academy (www.shootingstararcheryacademy.com)
- Session #1 (Monday April 17, 2023 - Monday May 22, 2023) Rain date is Tuesday May 30, 2023
- Session #2 (Monday June 5, 2023 - Monday July 10, 2023) Rain date is Monday July 17, 2023
- Location: Quaker Penn Park (300 Pennsbury Memorial Road Morrisville, PA 19067)
- Time: 5-5:45 pm
- Ages 6-17
- Cost per session: $140.00 (Resident); $150.00 Nonresident). A session consists of 6 classes.
- To register, use an existing Community Pass Account or click on the "Register For Programs" box on the Parks and Recreation Page, go to the dropbox and choose "2023 Spring/Summer Programs", check off the child who is registering for the Exploring Archery Program and pay by credit/debit card (VISA and MasterCard only). You can sign up for one or both sessions.
- Any registration questions can be directed to (215) 949-9000 ext. 221
- Questions or info about the program structure should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org