- When: Mondays (runs year round in 6 week sessions) ***SESSION 6 FOR 2023 WILL RUN 8/21/2023- 10/2/2023. NO CLASS ON MON 9/4/2023 (LABOR DAY)***
- Time: 7-8 pm
- Cost: $48 Resident (6 weeks); $54.00 Nonresident (6 weeks); $10.00 Drop In Fee
- Ages: 18 and over
- Need minimum of (8) registered participants to hold the program
To register for the program use an existing Community Pass Account or to create one please visit www.fallstwp.com, go to the Parks and Recreation Page, click on the link to "Register for Programs". From there, click on the link to "Capturepoint" and setup an account. Once your account is setup, go to the dropbox and choose the option "2023 Spring/Summer Programs". Scroll through, check off the name of the participant and make your payment by credit/debit card (VISA and MasterCard only). Call (215) 949-9004 if you need assistance registering for the program.
New: Glow In The Dark Zumba
- When: Friday September 22, 2023
- Where: Three Arches (335 Trenton Road Fairless Hills, PA 1903)
- Time: 6:30 pm-8:00 pm
- Cost: $10 for Falls Township residents; $12 for Nonresidents
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Rain Date is Friday September 29, 2023
- Registration is online only, no drop ins. Must register using an existing Community Pass account or to create one please follow the instructions above and choose the option "2023 Fall Programs"
- We will begin accepting registrations on August 1, 2023
- If you have any difficulties registering, please email Erin Long, Parks and Recreation Coordinator, at email@example.com
- When: Saturdays 9/23/2023- 10/28/2023 (OPENING DAY 9/23/2023 IS CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER)
- Where: Mill Creek Sports Complex (Levittown Continental Little League Complex- 150 Falls Tullytown Road)- Challenger Field (rubberized field)
- Time: 10-11 am
- Cost: $10 for Falls Township Residents; $15 for Nonresidents
- Ages 7-11
- Registrations are now being accepted (online only). Use an existing Community Pass account or to create one please follow the instructions above and choose the option "2023 Fall Programs"
- If you have any difficulties registering, please email Brian Andrews, Director of Parks and Recreation, at firstname.lastname@example.org.