- When: Mondays (Session #6 begins Monday 4/11/2022)
- Time: 7-8 pm
- Cost: $48 Resident (6 weeks); $54.00 Nonresident (6 weeks); $10.00 Drop In Fee
- Ages: 18 and over
- Need minimum of (8) registered participants to hold the program
To register for the program use an existing Community Pass Account or to create one please visit www.fallstwp.com, go to the Parks and Recreation Page, click on the link to "Register for Programs". From there, click on the link to "Capturepoint" and setup an account. Once your account is setup, go to the dropbox and choose the option "2022 Spring/Summer Programs". Scroll through, check off the name of the participant and make your payment by credit/debit card (VISA and MasterCard only). Call (215) 949-9000 ext. 221 if you need assistance registering for the program.
- When: Session 1 Tuesdays 4/19/2022- 5/24/2022 (makeup date is 5/31/2022); Session 2 Tuesdays 6/7/2022-7/12/2022 (makeup date is 7/19/2022)
- Where: Quaker Penn Park (300 Pennsbury Road Morrisville, PA 19067)
- Time: 5-6 pm (if we receive more than 24 participants, we will need to add a 6-7 pm class)
- Ages: 6 and older
- Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Cost: $140.00 Falls Resident; $150.00 Nonresident
- Classes run by the Shooting Star Archery Academy
To register, use an existing Community Pass account, choose the "2022 Spring/Summer program" option, check off the name of the individual you are registering, choose one or both sessions and make payment by debit/credit card (VISA and Mastercard only). If you need assistance registering for the program, contact Barbara Loessy at (215) 949-9000 ext. 221. She will be able to assist you.